Job Title: BSP / Device Driver
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Educational Qualification : BS/BE/BTECH/MCA/ME/MTech in CS/EE/ECE is required
Job Function :
- Development, testing, and optimization of initialization routines for CPU
- Development of tests to validate complex system behavior in controlled environment.
- Debug, root-cause analysis and fixing of issues in complex multi-processor systems.
- Determine and maintain most optimal configuration of various control/ configuration registers for various HW components in the system focusing MIPS/ARM CPU’s.
- Performance analysis of various use-cases in a complex multi-core system.
- Porting of various system software stacks/Drivers on different platforms to ensure that they function correctly with CPU and associated IPs.
- Develop prototype software for HW-SW architecture enhancements as a proof of concept.
- Must be Proficient in C and MIPS/ARM assembly code.
- Basic knowledge of cross platform tool chains and running bare metal programs on target platforms
- Basic knowledge of CPU architecture that includes MIPS and PowerPC
- Typical boot sequence. Knowledge of multi-processor initialization/ boot sequence would be an added advantage
- Memory organization, barriers, MMU
- Exposure to development, enhancement of bootloaders … like uboot, Redboot etc.
- Exposure to compile, run and tweak Linux kernel for MIPS/ARM platforms
- Awareness of the Linux kernel and device driver programming.
- Exposure to debugging issues in multi-processor SW … especially those related to concurrency/ incorrect synchronization
Location : Hyderabad, India
To Apply : Please email your resumes to email@example.com
Proxim is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only.